• Bank JobsBe Your Self
  • Love & Romantic Text Messages,Images Pictures quotes for Girl Friends,sms of I Love You 2012/2013 in Telugu,English,Hindi | MSG4ME

    Love & Romantic Text Messages,Images Pictures quotes for Girl Friends,sms of I Love You 2012/2013 in Telugu,English,Hindi

    Love messages 2012/2013text messages, imagespictures to say i love youromantic messages, Love text messages love textromantic textshort love text messagesfree love messagesfree Romantic messages, i love you messageslove messages in telugu, english, hindi.



    There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.

    ~ Mother Teresa.


     Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible.

    ~ Mother Teresa.

     In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.

    ~ Mignon McLaughlin.
     You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

    ~ Sam Keen.


     I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me. Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.


    i dont have the measels, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz it aint my head, 
    i dont have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missin u!



    It must have been a rainy day when you were born,
    but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost its most beautifull angel...!



    1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss 
    i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!



    Carry Me Away From This Dark And Lonely Room
    Light Me In Your Arms All I Want To Know Is You
    Chase Away The Darkness With Everything U Are
    I Will Find My Strength In The Beat Of Your Heart


    Sometimes you just want to
    put other people’s happiness
    before yours,
    Because
    They deserve it…
    Sometimes you want to go out
    of you way for the people
    Just because
    You know its important that
    They get a chance to SMILE

    I m going to write on
    all the bricks I MISS U
    and I wish that one falls
    on ur head,
    so that u knows how it hurts
    when you miss someone special like u.

    Jis-se mohabbat ki jaye 
    Uske bare me
    Zyada sochna nahi chahiye.
    Qki
    Soch SHAQ ko janm deti h
    Aur
    SHAQ MOHABBAT Ko khatm kar deta h.



    This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

    Leave a reply